The purpose of these General Conditions is to define the arrangements for making available the services of the website johnbraye.eu, referred to below as ‘the Service’ and the User conditions for the Service. Any access to and/or Use of the website www.johnbraye.eu presupposes unconditional acceptance and compliance with the entirety of these General Conditions. They therefore constitute a contract between the Service and the User.
In the event that the User does not wish to accept all or part of these General Conditions, he is requested to renounce any use of the Service.
The johnbraye.eu website is published by:
Chemiserie Equipart SPRL
63, Avenue Louise
TVA : BE 0411 619 401
Director: Didier Braye
The johnbraye.eu website is hosted by:
Access to the service
The Service is accessible free of charge to any User who has access to the internet. Any costs relating to access to the Service, whether charges for equipment, software or internet access, are entirely for the User’s expense. The User is solely responsible for the proper functioning of his IT equipment and for his internet access.
Chemiserie Equipart SPRL reserves the right to unilaterally deny access to the Service and without prior notification to any User who does not comply with these terms and conditions of use.
Chemiserie Equipart SPRL will do everything reasonably possible to ensure good access to the Service but is under no obligation whatsoever to achieve this.
Chemiserie Equipart SPRL cannot be held liable for any malfunction of the network or servers or any other event beyond its reasonable control that would hinder or impact access to the Service.
Chemiserie Equipart SPRL reserves the right to interrupt, temporarily suspend or modify without warning all or part of the Service for maintenance purposes or for any other reason, without such interruption giving rise to entitlement to any obligation or compensation.
Chemiserie Equipart SPRL reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions and text in this contract at any time whatsoever.
The User is therefore advised to consult at regular intervals the most recent version of the Conditions of Use available on the website www.johnbraye.eu
This contract is concluded for an indefinite term from the time that the User starts to use the Service.
Relations between the User and Chemiserie Equipart SPRL, including sales, are exclusively governed by Belgian law.
The Brussels courts have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of disputes between the User and Chemiserie Equipart SPRL. Proceedings shall be conducted in the French language.
Conditions of sale
CONDITIONS OF SALE
General Conditions of Sale
These General Conditions of Sale (referred to below as the ‘General Conditions’) define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the sale of products (referred to below as the ‘Products’) via the internet site John Braye (see www.johnbraye.eu). These General Conditions govern the sale of all Products via the Website.
The General Conditions are concluded between, on the one hand, Chemiserie Equipart SPRL, which has its registered office at Avenue Louise 63, registered under number BE 0411 619 401, referred to below as the ‘Seller’ and on the other hand any person wishing to consult the Website and make a purchase, referred to below as the ‘Buyer’. The Buyer and the Seller are jointly referred to below as the ‘Parties’. The Parties agree that their relations will be exclusively governed by the General Conditions, to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the Website and to the exclusion of any general conditions of the Buyer.
Any order for a Product offered on the Website (referred to below as the ‘Order’) presupposes that the Buyer has previously read and expressly accepted the General Conditions without this acceptance being subject to the handwritten signature of the Buyer. The confirmation of the purchase order constitutes an electronic signature which has the same force between the Parties as a handwritten signature and is proof of the entire order and of the amounts due for the implementation of the said order.
The General Conditions exclusively concern non-commercial Buyers (consumers).
The Buyer declares that he has full legal capacity to enter into an order.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND CONTRACTUAL SCOPE
The Seller will use all reasonable means to announce the availability of products in real time on the site but cannot be held responsible if a product is no longer available to fulfil an order placed by the Buyer.
In case one of the ordered products is unavailable, the Buyer will be informed and will have the possibility either to amend the order or to cancel it, in which case the amount of his order will be refunded if he has already made payment.
Any photographs, texts and other descriptive elements illustrating products are not covered by the contractual scope. The Seller rejects any liability for erroneous photos or texts.
PURCHASE PRICE AND SHIPPING COSTS
The price of each Product appears on the site in Euros, including VAT.
The shipping costs for delivery are for the Buyer’s expense.
The Seller cannot be held liable for the consequences of communicating erroneous information provided by the Buyer when placing his order.
By clicking on the ‘BUY’ button, the Buyer definitively confirms his order and undertakes to pay the entirety of the total amount due.
The Seller will confirm each order by sending an e-mail to the Buyer within 48 hours of the order being placed, to the address stated by the Buyer.
The Seller will only deliver the goods after receipt of full payment, if necessary after verification by the issuing banking institution.
Purchases must be paid by means of Visa or Mastercard credit cards or by conventional European methods (Bancontact, ING, Belfius, KBC, CBC, Carte Bleue etc.) via the secure system Stripe (www.stripe.com) and Paypal (www.paypal.com).
The Buyer will choose one of the suggested payment methods and will follow the instructions appearing on the site when confirming the Order.
RETENTION OF TITLE CLAUSE & TRANSFER OF RISKS
The ordered products remain the property of the Seller up to the time the Purchase price has been paid in full.
Risk passes to the Buyer at the time that the ordered products are made available to the carrier.
Proof that the products have been made available to the carrier can be provided by all legal means and in particular by the carrier’s tracking system if he offers such a service.
The Buyer must sign the delivery receipt.
At the time of delivery, the Buyer will receive a receipt with the following:
Identity and address of the company: Avenue Louise 63 1050, Bruxelles.
Shipping costs include packaging, insurance, handling and shipping costs.
We advise you to group your items into a single order.
We should note that we cannot group together two separate orders, and should pay shipping costs for each.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL & RETURN ARRANGEMENTS
To exercise your withdrawal right please notify us of your decision of this present contract with a declaration stripped of any ambiguity. To do so please use the return form (present inside your package or downloadable on our website). This return form must include your order number in order to track your return package.
In case of failure to comply with this time limit, you will lose the right of withdrawal and cannot under any circumstances demand reimbursement of his purchase. If the buyer uses his right of withdrawal in accordance with the arrangements provided for the previous paragraph, we will reimburse the purchase price at the latest within 14 business days starting from receipt of the returned parcel on the same card used for payment.
We do not reimburse the shipping costs, which are directly paid to post.
The Seller only enters into a contract to make best endeavors as regards every aspect of the contract.
Problems linked to the website host or website provider and any problems generally relating to the internet cannot under any circumstances be imputed to the Seller. Regardless of the cause of the damage incurred by the Buyer and assuming that the Seller is liable, the Buyer cannot claim an amount exceeding the sale price.
APPLICABLE LAW & DISPUTES
Relations between the Buyer and the Seller, including sales, are exclusively subject to Belgian law.
The Brussels courts have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of disputes between the Buyer and the Seller. Proceedings shall be conducted in the French language.
- Returns are accepted. If you wish to return an item, fill in the return form and send it to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, wait for a response, we will contact you immediately.
- Please try items on with care. If you decide to return something, please ensure that it is in perfect condition. This means that it must be clean, unworn and unwashed. If the the product returned has obviously been used or has been deteriorated, items returned to us will not be refunded and will be sent back to you.
- You have a period of 14 business days, starting from the day after delivery, to withdraw from the contract.
- Make sure to fill out the Return form, choose return option and let us know the reason of the return.
- We ask that you send your return back to us at your own cost, using a signed and insured delivery method (Please find address on your delivery note). The risk of return remains the responsibility of the customer.
- We will reimburse the purchase price at the latest within 14 business days starting from receipt of the returned parcel on the same card used for payment.
- Exchanges are accepted. If you wish to return an item, fill in the return form and send it to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Then, wait for a response, we will contact you immediately.
- If you which to change the size and/or color of an item that you purchased, you can do so one time only. You have a period of 14 business days, starting from the day after delivery, to proceed to an exchange. We ask that you send your return back to us at your own cost, using a signed and insured delivery method (Please find the address on your delivery note). The risk of return remains the responsibility of the customer.
- We will proceed to an exchange at the latest within 14 business days starting from receipt of the returned item.
- Make sure to fill out the Return form, choose exchange option and select a replacement size and/or color from those available. The availability of the requested replacement item can not be guaranteed.
- Please try items on with care. If you decide to exchange something, please ensure that it is in perfect condition. This means that it must be clean, unworn and unwashed. If the the product returned has obviously been used or has been deteriorated, we will not proceed to an exchange and the product will be send back to you.
- All sales articles or with a promotion code are final sale.
- The item must be returned in its original condition and with its label, in its original packaging to the Seller’s registered office at 63 Avenue Louise, 1050 Bruxelles, accompanied by the original sales invoice and return sheet.